Auto Accident Injury Treatment from your Newnan Chiropractor
It is vital that one utilizes a doctor who has extensive post graduate study in the field of trauma as it relates to motor vehicle collisions. This must minimally include study in physics of crash specifics, diagnostic ability, treatment protocols, paperwork presentation, impairment rating and other medico-legal education.
At the time of this entry, March 2021, Dr. Steingraber has the following associations and qualifications.
- 1 of 5 in the state of Georgia and of 63 in the United States; Primary Spine Care Qualified
- 1 of 6 in the state of Georgia and of 213 in the United States; Trauma Qualified
- 1 of 3 in the state of Georgia and of 63 in the United States; Hospital Qualified
- 1 of 15 in the state of Georgia; Advanced Certified in Whiplash and Brain Injury Traumatology
- 1 of less than 100 in the United States; Fellowship Candidate, Spinal Biomechanics and Trauma.
Options of Payment
- We can bill your appropriate insurance company
- Most auto policies have a med pay option which is no fault insurance for health care treatment. It is against the law to raise insurance rates when you choose to use your med pay coverage when you are not at fault for a collision. We can bill your auto insurance direct.
- We accept attorney liens and will await payment for most services rendered when your settlement is disbursed.
- Cash, credit cards are accepted.