Expect the following on your first visit.
- Appropriate paperwork is completed
- Medical History is obtained
- Height/Weight/Vital Signs
- Examination including the following when relevant
- Orthopedic and Neurological examination
- Muscle/tendon/ligament/joint function examination
- Suggestions for additional studies when needed; for example, X-Ray, MRI, CT, blood work.
- All of the above is vital to arrive at the proper causes (diagnoses) of your symptoms which therefore dictates what should be done to help you feel better.
- Your report of findings will be given on the initial day if possible. But because more information is almost always needed to determine the causes of your symptoms, your report of findings is often done no earlier than the day after your initial visit.
- Treatment(s) are applied as soon as possible based on your diagnoses.